Saturday, September 27, 2008

Check Out Ravelry

Ravelry is a network of Crocheter, knitters and all "fiber" crafts. It takes a bit of time to get invited to set up an account. but once you do you have a wealth of information at your fingertips. As well as a ton of groups both local and international. I have already been able to find patterns for some projects!

I quickly found a pattern for a chemo cap using Baby Clouds yarn (one of my many stash!) for a friend is WAY too young to be battling cancer.

I am on a committee at work to work on our Workplace Giving auction (I have already submitted 2 afghans, hat/scarf set as well as a crochet Gecko bookmark/snake/crayon kids item. During our meeting this week, they were talking about creating items for pets so I quickly found some patterns for "cuddle mats" and of course toys!

No comments: