Lighted crochet hooks! I thought they were hocky until I started riding in a carpool. It is very dark in the morning when we head off to work (6:20 am) and especially in the back seat, I could not see my crocheting! What is the point of riding in a carpool if I can't listen to my book on mp3 and crochet while we ride. These solved my problem! I can really see my crocheting AND I can even use it to count my stitches.
I have been working on the Lion Brand Yarn Crochet Along project. It is surprising how often I miss a stitch on the simple blocks I have been making!

Herrschners had a great sale on them! They were only $3.99 a piece. That is pretty reasonable even for un-lit hooks. Since I was placing an order, I also ordered the afghan kit which has a pattern I have been searching for over the past several years. I haven't started it yet but it looks so lacy and I wanted to see how then made look like it is in layers -- my fear is that i have to sew them together!


No comments:
Post a Comment