Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ann

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Boomer Birthday Ann 2010
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Tomorrow is Ann's birthday. I put this together for her birthday.

I came across some of these pictures as I was looking for toddler pictures of Kirsten. As I was looking through the pictures, I kept thinking I have scanned all of the pictures. However, I have now gone through the pictures 3 times. Once for each niece. Each time, I have been in a hurry to find pictures for a project for one of the girls so I only scanned the ones for that girls at the time.

Hard to believe that Ann is now old enough to get the senior discount at some places! WTF! How could that be. I still remember the night we went out dancing in LA (in the pictures). I remember dancing with a guy who actually knew how to dance couples dancing!

Those were the days!

No comments: